SUNDAYS - Begins September 12
"All In" Fall Kick-Off
Join us for a 3 week sermon series – “All In”. Based on the Great Commandment – being “All In” for our love for God, one another and others.
We Kick-Off our Fall season with an 8:30 a.m. fellowship before Lifegroups. We will have fun inflatable for the kids and teens and donuts and coffee too! Join us and then try out a Lifegroup or our Newcomer class at 9:00, if you don’t already attend one.
All Services can be watched LIVE on . . .
WEDNESDAYS @ SHBC - 6:30 PM
MidWeek Fall Kick-Off Schedule
September 15 // 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
NEW OPTIONS FOR ADULTS - BEGINS WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 15, 6:30 pm
click on the class name to get details and sign up.
- DEVELOPING THE LEADER WITHIN YOU
- REFRESH Through PRAYER (on-going)
- WOMEN -- DEVELOPING A SPIRITUAL PROFILE
- MEN -- IF (a study from Romans) BIBLE STUDY (begins 9/1)
- ECHO (Parenting Helps, TBRI)
- CAP (Christians Against Poverty - Budgeting Helps)
- CHOIR (on-going)
- Celebrate Recovery STEP STUDIES (new groups for men & women)
· High School Students - meet is assigned room for their Fall series (9 - 12th)
Middle School Students - meet in the student area at 6:30 pm (6 - 8th gr.)
· Kids - Bible Expedition begins September 12 (K - 5th gr.)
· Preschool - Ollie's Explorers, (birth - Pre-K)
CURRENT ON-CAMPUS SCHEDULE
- SUNDAYS - 10:30 a.m - In-person and on-line.
- WEDNESDAYS - Various Classes for all ages, 6:30pm - Mostly In- person
Adults have several class options (see above)
Preschoolers - Ollie's Explorers
Children - Bible Expedition
Mid-Hi - Small Group time
Hi-School - Home Groups (meeting on campus currently)
- FRIDAYS - 7:00 PM - Celebrate Recovery - NO dinner, Doors open at 6:40 pm for Worship time for Adults that include a lesson or a testimony. (On-line too.) Kids from infants up through 5th grade have Celebration Place & Teen 6th-12th have the Landing. at 8:00 pm we have a Newcomer class each week and Gender-based Open Share groups. (Sorry but no dinner or dessert time is available at this time.)
- SUNDAYS - 9:00 A.M. KIDS & STUDENTS ON CAMPUS
- SUNDAY MORNING LIFEGROUPS FOR ADULTS - Most in-person classes also have an on-line Zoom option as well.
- ***NEWCOMER CLASS (Watkins) - room 214
- Younger Adults, (Moore) - room 210
- "I Do", (Morris/Collier) room 207
- Family Matters, (Chinworth) room 203
- Whiteman Class, room 206
- Disciples with Donuts, (Curry) room 205
- On the Road, room 202
- Doing Life Together, (Love/Vincent) room 211
- Connections (Pennington/Walthall) room 209
- New Creatures (Grigor) room 213
- Ekklesia (Olsen) Meeting Room
- Koinonia (Lewis) room 204
- Oasis (Cox) - zoom only right now
- Winsome (Fritchman) - Zoom only right now
***About Newcomer Class
Our goal is that every person who comes through the doors of our church would eventually become GROUNDED, GROWING, and GIVING in every facet of their lives. In order to help people understand each of these ideas and then commit to pursuing them, we offer an opportunity to meet with members of the pastoral staff to help answer questions about joining the church body.
Our Newcomer class is perfect for anyone who wants to know about our faith family. Pastor Steve Watkins can answer your questions about our church. This is also a great way to find out which LifeGroup might be a good fit to try out the following Sunday.
If you are new to our faith family and would like to learn more about who we are, or if you are wanting to invite a friend to come check out our church, we hope you’ll check out our Newcomer class. It meets every Sunday at 9:00 .m. in room 214. Sign Up to attend here.
ON-LINE & SOCIAL MEDIA
We invite you to join us on-line during this time!
- FRIDAY Night Worship service – 7:00 pm
Praise & worship music & powerful testimonies of how God changes lives!
On our Southern Hills Baptist Church Facebook page and at www.mysouthernhills.church website
- SUNDAY Worship – 9:00 a.m. & 10:30 a.m.
On our Southern Hills Baptist Church Facebook page or www.mysouthernhills.church website
Right Now Media
It's like the Nextflix of video Bible studies. Our goal as a church is to help equip you to grow closer to Jesus. Use this amazing resource to help you and your family grow.