SUNDAYS IN JULY & AUGUST
Our Pastors and special speakers share some of their favorite messages and Bible passages with you this summer. Join us in-person or on-line at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday mornings as we talk about Living the REAL good life!
All Services can be watched LIVE on . . .
WEDNESDAYS @ SHBC - 6:30 PM
Our Summer MidWeek Schedule
Pray Together - A Time to pray for the needs of our church, our community, our nation and all people. 6:30 - 7:30 pm, Room 208
Celebrate Recovery Step Studies are small groups where real life change can happen. This is a Bible-based recovery program. Groups are gender based and meet weekly to work through the 12 steps. A step study can take anywhere from 9 months to a year to complete. It is a safe place to find support and accountability. To Inquire or sign up click one of these links. Men’s Step Study Women’s Step Study
· Students - Worship/Game nights every Wednesday at 6:30 pm (6 - 12th gr.)
· Kids - July & Aug Kids College, Choose a class and sign up in advance, limited spaces (K - 5th gr.)
· Preschool - Ollie's Explorers, (birth - Pre-K)
CURRENT ON-CAMPUS SCHEDULE
- SUNDAYS - 10:30 a.m - In-person and on-line.
- WEDNESDAYS - Various Classes for all ages, 6:30pm - Mostly In- person
Adults have several class options (see above)
Preschoolers - Ollie's Explorers
Children - Bible Expedition
Mid-Hi - Small Group time
Hi-School - Home Groups (meeting on campus currently)
- FRIDAYS - 7:00 PM - Celebrate Recovery - NO dinner, Doors open at 6:40 pm for Worship time for Adults that include a lesson or a testimony. (On-line too.) Kids from infants up through 5th grade have Celebration Place & Teen 6th-12th have the Landing. at 8:00 pm we have a Newcomer class each week and Gender-based Open Share groups. (Sorry but no dinner or dessert time is available at this time.)
- SUNDAYS - 9:00 A.M. KIDS & STUDENTS ON CAMPUS
- SUNDAY MORNING LIFEGROUPS FOR ADULTS - Most in-person classes also have an on-line Zoom option as well.
- ***NEWCOMER CLASS (Watkins) - room 214
- Younger Adults, (Moore) - room 210
- "I Do", (Morris/Collier) room 207
- Family Matters, (Chinworth) room 203
- Whiteman Class, room 206
- Disciples with Donuts, (Curry) room 205
- On the Road, room 202
- Doing Life Together, (Love/Vincent) room 211
- Connections (Pennington/Walthall) room 209
- New Creatures (Grigor) room 213
- Ekklesia (Olsen) Meeting Room
- Koinonia (Lewis) room 204
- Oasis (Cox) - zoom only right now
- Winsome (Fritchman) - Zoom only right now
***About Newcomer Class
Our goal is that every person who comes through the doors of our church would eventually become GROUNDED, GROWING, and GIVING in every facet of their lives. In order to help people understand each of these ideas and then commit to pursuing them, we offer an opportunity to meet with members of the pastoral staff to help answer questions about joining the church body.
Our Newcomer class is perfect for anyone who wants to know about our faith family. Pastor Steve Watkins can answer your questions about our church. This is also a great way to find out which LifeGroup might be a good fit to try out the following Sunday.
If you are new to our faith family and would like to learn more about who we are, or if you are wanting to invite a friend to come check out our church, we hope you’ll check out our Newcomer class. It meets every Sunday at 9:00 .m. in room 214. Sign Up to attend here.
ON-LINE & SOCIAL MEDIA
We invite you to join us on-line during this time!
- FRIDAY Night Worship service – 7:00 pm
Praise & worship music & powerful testimonies of how God changes lives!
On our Southern Hills Baptist Church Facebook page and at www.mysouthernhills.church website
- SUNDAY Worship – 9:00 a.m. & 10:30 a.m.
On our Southern Hills Baptist Church Facebook page or www.mysouthernhills.church website
- Brief Evening Goodnight thoughts from Pastor Hess
Monday – Wednesday at 8:30 p.m.
On our Southern Hills Baptist Church Facebook page
Right Now Media
It's like the Nextflix of video Bible studies. Our goal as a church is to help equip you to grow closer to Jesus. Use this amazing resource to help you and your family grow.